- Human Resources Homepage
- Aesop Resources
- Career & Job Opportunities
- Education Support Staff Association (ESSA)
- Fairbanks Education Association (FEA)
- Fairbanks Principals Association (FPA)
- Substitutes & Temporary Employees
- Employment & Educational Opportunity
- Forms & Documents
- Labor Relations
- Title IX - Gender Equity & Sexual Harassment
Posted by Ivory McDaniel on 2/15/2019
On February 8th, the District and FPA held its first negotiation session at the District’s Administrative Center. The goal of this first meeting was to review each opened article of the contract to gain clarity and understanding of the proposed changes.
On February 14th, the parties met again to discuss both the duty day and flex time. An agreement has not been reached on these articles, though the District and FPA were able to sign tentative agreements on thirty-one (31) articles.
The next session will be held on February 26th.