Board of Education Meetings & Events
Regular School Board Meetings now begin at 6:00 p.m.
Board of Education Regular Meetings are now accessible:
- by livestream at streaming.k12northstar.org;
- by real-time audio provided from the district’s webpage – k12northstar.org;
- on the KUAC website – kuac.org via KUAC3 streaming http://listen.streamon.fm/kuaciii;
- through the free NPR app;
- televised live on GCI Cable – channel 14; and
- by audio live at KUAC public TV channel 9.8 from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m.;
- from 7:00 p.m. to adjournment on KUAC-FM 89.9 radio and through KUAC TV 9.6; and
- are audio recorded for next day website posting.
BoardDocs Agenda Management System:
- The school board utilizes the electronic meeting agenda management system, BoardDocs.
- You can easily browse and search agendas and minutes at www.boarddocs.com/ak/fbns/Board.nsf/Public.
- Previous years agendas and minutes can be found under Meeting Archives.
- View the agenda for location, time, and description of meetings.
- Unless otherwise noted, all meetings are held in the Administrative Center, 520 Fifth Avenue.
- Agendas are posted four days prior to the meeting.
- To learn more about Board of Education meetings, visit Meetings FAQ and Meeting Types.
2018-2019 School Year
Last Modified Yesterday at 12:57 PM