Transcripts and Records

  • Academic transcripts are maintained and released in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). Electronic transcripts may be requested through Parchment. Transcripts and academic records may be requested in-person, via mail/email/fax, or by telephone to the Student Records department as long as proper identification is obtained.

    Current students may contact their school's counseling office for assistance.

    Request student records:

    Parent Release of Student Information (FERPA)

    This document informs parents of their rights regarding disclosure of educational records and directory information based on the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act.

    Records Retention Manual for Student Records

    This manual is prepared in accordance with the State of Alaska, Department of Education, Model Records Retention Schedule for Alaska School Districts.

Contact Information

Last Modified on October 22, 2019