After School Program
2021/2022 School YearAfter School ProgramWelcome to the 21st Century Community Learning Centers After School Program at Ticasuk Brown. Ticasuk's After School Program offers after-school help for students in need of extra academic support.Ticasuk's ASP incorporates STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, and math), SEL (social-emotional learning), and physical activity into our program.
Come celebrate our Lights On event, at Lathrop High School!
Currently, our program is at capacity and unable to enroll new students. If you are interested in putting your student on a waitlist, please reach out to the ASP coordinator.
1st Quarter Enrichment Classes
- Lego Leauge
- Animation Academy
- Sports Science
- Fbks. Soil & Water-Community Partner
What are the 21st Century Community Learning Center Grant Funded Programs?
- The primary focus of the grant funded Community After School Programs is to provide extra academic support and academic enrichment for students who may be struggling with school.
- Each program within our school district is uniquely designed to address the individual needs of students. Programs focus on increasing academic success in the areas of reading, writing, math and science.
- Eligible students are also able to explore academic and recreational enrichment opportunities of their choice. Students help to select and design their explorations so they stay excited and interested in school.
- After School Programs provide a structured and supportive environment for students to explore their interests.
Quality afterschool programs provide safe, engaging and fun learning experiences to help children and youth develop their social, emotional, physical, cultural and academic skills.
After School Program Coordinator
email@example.com ext. 43146Work Cell 1-907-590-0477Program Office Hours: 10:30-3:30Program Hours: Monday-Thursday 3:30-5:30Durham School ServicesFairbanks: 1-907-206-7789 (6:00am-5:30pm)
Moose Creek/North Pole: 1-907-206-7789, option 4 (6:00am-5:00pm)
October 27th- NO ASP- Lights On! event at Lathrop
October 28th, 29th- NO ASP- Conferences
November 18th- NO ASP- State Conference
November 24th, 25th- NO ASP- Thanksgiving break
December 14th- Last day of ASP for the semester
January 10th- ASP starts again
January 17th- NO ASP MLK Jr. Day
February 21st, 22nd, 23rd- NO ASP- Prof. Development/Conferences
March 14th-18th- Spring Break
April 28th- Last day of ASP