Parent Guide to Elementary Curriculum
The Parent Guide to Elementary Curriculum is intended to serve as a general overview of the district's elementary curriculum. Information for each subject area is presented by grade level. Parents are encouraged to speak with their child's teacher to discuss course objectives in greater detail. Those interested in more detailed information may also refer to the comprehensive subject area curriculum guides.
Parent Guide to the Standards
Alaska's public schools now have higher expectations in English and math. This Parent Guide, from the Alaska Department of Education & Early Development, helps to understand what students will learn. For more information, please go to: http://education.alaska.gov.
Additional Credit Options
- AHEAD Program
- Career & Technical Education (CTE)
- Challenging High School Courses by Exam
- Course Catalogs
- Foreign Exchange Credit Worksheets
- K-12 Math Programs
- North Star College
- Outside Credit Request
- Parent's Guide to Elementary Curriculum
- PE Credit Form (class of 2024+) and Waiver (class of 2021-23)
- Work Experience for Credit