• Outside Credit Request

    Students wishing to take courses outside their regular high school offerings for high school credit may do so with prior administrative approval .

    To submit a request for outside credit visit https://www.k12northstar.org/Page/8880 


    If you are unable to complete the outside credit request online, a hardcopy of the form is available at the counseling office. For more information contact your counselor or the Department of Teaching and Learning 907-452-2000 x 11477

    Outside credit info