Parent Teacher Conferences
We are excited for our Patriot Community to be using PowerPTC, the convenient and easy way for parents and guardians to sign up for Parent-Teacher Conferences ONLINE again this semester!
PowerPTC will open on Friday, October 18th, at 8:00 am, to allow you to start scheduling your parent-teacher conferences and will stay open for scheduling through Wednesday, October 30th. You can access the PowerPTC through a link in your Parent PowerSchool account located in the upper right-hand side of the PowerSchool home page.
Scheduling Your Conferences:Log into your Parent PowerSchool account.
- Click on the small box with an arrow pointing up and to the right, located in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on the PowerPTC page link.
- Click on Conference Schedule.
- Select the date you would like to schedule your appointments on.
- Select a starting time for your appointments.
- If you would not like to attend conferences with certain courses, uncheck the box under the Schedule column.
- Click Build Your Schedule Now!
- Finally, click Print Schedule to create a hard copy of your parent-teacher conference schedule.
- If you are scheduling for more than one student, you can switch the active student you are scheduled for by clicking on the Select a Student link from the left-hand menu.
Thursday October 31 - 7:30-8:00am (walk-ins) 8:00 - 11:30am & 12:30 - 4:00pm (classroom conferences style)
Scheduled conferences. If you decide to do a walk-in today, please note that we will try to find open spots in teachers' schedules to accommodate you. However, pre-registered families keep their reserved time slots.
Scheduled conference times are 8 minutes long, with 2 minutes of travel between each class.
Your promptness for scheduled appointments is greatly appreciated.
Friday November 1 - 9:30-1:30pm & 2:30- 6:00pm (arena classroom conferences style all-day)
Walk-In scheduling-Arena style conferences (10 minutes each) are on a first-come-first-served basis. Teachers are seated by department in the gymnasium. Parents find their student's teacher, walk up to their table, sit down and have a 10 minute conference. You continue in this manner until you have visited with all your teachers. Since this style is on a first-come-first-served basis, you may have to wait your turn to see a teacher.