HS Athletic and Activities Participation Requirements
Student must be in attendance the entire school day (all class periods for which they are scheduled) in order to practice or participate in any extracurricular or co-curricular activity. For activities or events that are scheduled on non-school days or weekends, students are required to attend every class on the last school day prior to the activity. Students who are absent from school, any time during the day of a school-sponsored student group activity, shall not be allowed to participate in any meeting, practice or competition of that group that day unless the absence is approved in advance by the principal.
Athletic participation requirements are as follows:
- A current physical on record with the school (valid 18 months)
- Activity Consent/Release Form (Parent/Guardian must sign)
- Cardiac Arrest form (Parent/Guardian must sign)
- T.A.D. form (Parent/Guardian must sign)
- Concussion form (Parent/Guardian must sign)
- Eligibility Requirement form (Parent/Guardian must sign)
- Covid 19 Waiver (Parent/Guardian must sign)
- Passed 5 classes with a 2.0 (C) GPA previous semester, with no more than one F.
- Freshmen, Sophomores, and Juniors must be enrolled in 5 semester units of credit or equivalent to be eligible.
- Seniors “on track” to graduate must be enrolled in 4 semester or the equivalent units to be eligible.