Summer 2021 Off-Season Conditioning Information- Includes times and contact information.
Information About Summer Conditioning:
- Students must come with a completed Out of Season Conditioning Consent Form BEFORE participating.
- All students must complete the daily check in, QR codes will be posted at the football field and gym.
- CDC guidelines indicate fully vaccinated people can resume activities without wearing a mask or socially distancing. People who are not fully vaccinated should continue to wear masks and socially distance.
The district has not been requesting or requiring information about employee or student Covid-19 vaccinations. There are no plans at this time to begin that practice, although that could certainly change in the future if the state and DEED were to change their requirements for school attendance and district employment.
Adults and students ages 16 and above have had the most opportunity for vaccinations in Fairbanks and to reach the status of being fully vaccinated. Covid-19 vaccinations recently became available for students younger than age 16, with a number of clinics scheduled in the past weeks.
2021-2022 Fall, Winter, and Spring Sport Start Dates- Exact times and locations of tryouts will be posted on this site as they become available.
Get a jump on 2021/2022 sports by logging into PlanetHS and sign all forms. This must be done by both the athlete and parent/guardian BEFORE trying out for a sport.
If you are homeschooled in the 2021/2022 school yea you will need to provide the following BEFORE trying out:
1. Alternative Education Packet Completed (only if this is the first season at NPHS, if completed in previous years you do not need to do it again).
2. Current (Fall 2021) schedule listing classes enrolled in and credits that will be earned.
3. Official transcript from the SPRING 2021 semester (freshman don't need this).
4. Shot records (if they atteneded FNSBSD, you can request them from the school or district nurse)
Interested in a Sport or Activity?
North Pole High School is proud to be able to offer to its student body a full range of athletic, performing arts, and academic extra-curricular activities. These activities are designed to fill the needs of its diverse student population. Stop by the activity office to get more information.
Students: use your s-number, school email and parents use your personal email. It is important to remember the email and password associated with this account.
To create an account from your smartphone text: S42315 to 69274. Parents/Guardians and the student much each sign the required online forms. Call or stop in with any questions.
There are no upcoming events to display.