Board of Education Information
Board of Education Meetings are accessible:
- In-person attendance;
- Zoom – citizens can listen via Zoom by electronic device through the provided meeting link or by phone utilizing the provided Zoom meeting phone number;*
- by livestream at streaming.k12northstar.org; *
- by real-time audio provided from the district’s webpage – k12northstar.org;*
- through the free NPR app (Regular Meetings only);
- Facebook Live; *
- from 7:00 p.m. to adjournment on KUAC-FM 89.9 radio (Regular Meetings Only); and
- are audio recorded for next day website posting.
(*excluding Special Meetings for student discipline matters)
This page contains links to information about School Board members, agendas and minutes of meetings, policies and administrative regulations, and advisory committees. See links to other pages (left), or download documents (below). The ten-member School Board is comprised of seven, elected officials, each elected at-large, for three-year staggered terms, along with one representative from Fort Wainwright Army Post, Eielson Air Force Base, and Regional Student Council whom serve as advisory members.
To contact the School Board as a group, please e-mail: email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: Written communications with public officials generally are considered a public record and subject to disclosure (viewing and/or copying of the communication) pursuant to a public records request.
2021-2022 School Calendar (Adopted May 5, 2020)
2021-2022 Approved Budget (Full Detail, 405 pgs)
FNSBSD FY20-FY25 Strategic Plan Communication Document
(Approved October 15, 2019)