Career & Technical Education
Creating Future Ready Students
Click on the buttons below to take either of our CTE Program Comprehensive Surveys!
Please Note! Mulitple surveys may apply to you. We would value your input on each applicable survey.
Re-Envisioning CTE is a strategic initiative tied to the Personalized Learning Goal in FNSBSD’s Strategic Plan.
Strategic Goal #1:
Personalized Learning: Provide all students with options to meet their needs and achieve academic success. As part of the District’s vision to personalize learning for all students, we are embarking on a process to define the future of Career Readiness and the CTE system for our students and community.
- Defining the future of ‘Career Readiness’ and CTE programming as part of personalized learning for all students.
- Creating a global workforce for economic vitality and student success.
- Creating an educational environment that integrates core academics with real world relevance.
- Matching the needs of business and industry with students who are prepared to meet the needs of the future workforce.
- Current State Summary of CTE in FNSBSD
- Comprehensive Needs Assessment/View of CTE
- 5-Year Vision/Future State and Model for CTE in the District
- Defined strategic direction for Hutchison, built by the community
Daniel C. Domke, M.Ed.
Career & Technical Education Director
(907) 452-2000 x11537
Career & Technical Education College & Career Coordinator
(907) 452-2000 x11304
Heather L Christian
Career & Technical Education Program Secretary
(907) 452-2000 x11538
CTE Department Fax