Career & Technical Education
Creating Future-Ready Students
Re-Envisioning CTE is a strategic initiative tied to the Personalized Learning Goal in FNSBSD’s Strategic Plan.
Strategic Goal #1:
Personalized Learning: Provide all students with options to meet their needs and achieve academic success. As part of the District’s vision to personalize learning for all students, we are embarking on a process to define the future of Career Readiness and the CTE system for our students and community.
- Defining the future of ‘Career Readiness’ and CTE programming as part of personalized learning for all students.
- Creating a global workforce for economic vitality and student success.
- Creating an educational environment that integrates core academics with real-world relevance.
- Matching the needs of business and industry with students who are prepared to meet the needs of the future workforce.
- Current State Summary of CTE in FNSBSD
- Comprehensive Needs Assessment/View of CTE
- 5-Year Vision/Future State and Model for CTE in the District
- Defined strategic direction for Hutchison, built by the community
Career & Technical Education Technician
(907) 452-2000 x11538
Daniel C. Domke, M.Ed.
Career & Technical Education Director
Career & Technical Education College & Career Coordinator
(907) 452-2000 x11304
CTE Department Fax
For the latest information in CTE news!