Board of Education Meetings & Events
Board of Education Meetings are accessible:
- *Zoom – citizens can listen via Zoom by electronic device through the provided meeting link or by phone utilizing the provided Zoom meeting phone number;
- *by livestream at streaming.k12northstar.org;
- *Facebook Live from the district's Facebook Page
- through the free NPR app (Regular Meetings Only);
- from 7:00 p.m. to adjournment on KUAC-FM 89.9 radio (Regular Meetings Only); and
- audio-recorded for next-day website posting
(*excluding Special Meetings for student discipline matters)
BoardDocs Agenda Management System:
- The school board utilizes the electronic meeting agenda management system, BoardDocs. You can easily browse and search agendas and minutes.
- View the agenda for location, time, and description of meetings. Agendas are posted four days prior to the meeting.
- Previous years' agendas and minutes can be found under Meeting Archives.
- To learn more about Board of Education meetings, visit Meetings FAQ and Meeting Types.