Student Work Program
Be A Student Worker!
Are you an interested high school student?
Apply through the school district’s human resources department: https://www.k12northstar.org/Page/3019
- High school students do get paid! Student-workers will receive minimum wage for their work.
Are you an interested elementary or middle school student?
- Speak with the kitchen manager at your school! They will explain what steps to take and will help you become a student worker.
- Middle and elementary school students do not get paid for their work, but they do earn a meal for their service! For example, if you worked breakfast, you earn a breakfast meal; if you worked lunch, you earn a lunch meal.
Student workers perform activities like:
- Preparing food
- Serving food
- Setting up the serving counter
- Interacting with customers
- Cleaning the kitchen
Student workers must be able to:
- Follow instructions
- Work well with other people
- Be available on short notice
FORMS FOR ELEMENTARY OR MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS:
Elementary & Middle School Student Worker Job Description
Professional Behavior Checklist