Nutrition Services Wants You! The Profession with Good Taste!
Do you . . .
- Want a new viable career option?
- Seek variety and challenge?
- Want a change in your routine?
- Want opportunity for advancement?
- Seek professional & personal benefits?
We want you!
Nutrition Services’ staff prepare nutritious, delicious school meals and help children develop healthy eating habits. We serve breakfast and lunch.
We operate cash registers and perform daily accounting processes. We ensure our kitchens are in compliance with state and federal regulations.
We work with students, staff, and the public. We take pride in our contributions to the school district.
We are the warm smiling faces that greet and serve our students, from Kindergarten to graduation!
- Opportunities for growth: Positions range from 2.5 hours to 7.5 hours per day, from a kitchen aide to a site manager.
- Benefited positions: Benefited positions offer health insurance, pension opportunity, personal and sick leave.
- Summers off: A definite plus for those of us that live for Fairbanks’ summers of gardening, fishing, camping, entertaining visitors and more! Plus, we have great work hours - no nights or weekends.
- Christmas break - paid! Two weeks off at Christmas is paid, along with other paid holidays.
- Stimulating environment: An opportunity to work with people of all ages and backgrounds!
- A vital component to the education process: We are part of a team that includes teachers, administrators, and parents who support the educational process of our students.
Positions Hours Locations *Wages
Kitchen Aides 2.5-7.5 hours 30 different work locations $14.43 - $17.28 per hour starting
Rovers/Managers *2019-20 ESSA Negotiated Agreement Contract Rate.