BYOD - Chromebooks
To connect your Chromebook to district wireless, you'll need to perform two steps.
1. Connect to FNSBSD-BYOD
- Once you've connected, open up Chrome and go to k12northstar.org
- You will be redirected to ise-policy01.k12northstar.org
- Enter your f-number or s-number and your password
2. Install the Securly certificate
- Download https://download.securly.com/cert/securly_ca_2034.crt
- On the chrome://settings page scroll down to Advanced.
- Under Privacy and Security click Manage Certificates.
- Under the Your certificates tab click Import to start the certificate installation process. You can alternatively also click Import in the Authorities tab as well.
- Once the certificate is installed it will be displayed under the Authorities tab.
If you need assistance, please call the help desk at extension x11397