FNSBSD Wellness page
Motion Connected Information
- Get Started with Motion Connected! - new 8/25/2020
- Select Program Flyer - Introducing Motion Connected.
- Hub Flyer - Take your wellness experience on the go.
- Activation Sheet - Motion Connected account activation guide.
- Wellness Outlet Access Sheet - Find the motivation to reach your health & fitness goals.
For assistance, email: firstname.lastname@example.org***NEW CHALLENGE***
The Power of Habit
Goal: Average at least 6,000 steps per day.
Duration: 4 weeks, 8/24/2020 - 9/20/2020
Habits are powerful when you create the right environment for success! Two things you can do to get yourself in the habit of taking 6,000 steps each day is to start by finding a friend that wants to work toward the same goal then schedule a time and place for getting together.
The goal is to average 6,000 steps per day from August 24th - September 20th.
If link doesn’t work, login to your account and copy and paste the following code into the challenge code box: 5e1156b8d932954bc29ae7bdbab87f950402 This invitation is good for 15 days. Have fun and good luck! The Motion Connected Team
ComPsych® GuidanceResources® offers district employees a no-cost, confidential solution during life's challenging moments.
- Confidential Emotional Support
- Legal Guidance
- Financial Resources
Services are available 24/7 to a Guidance Consultant SM, who can answer your questions, and if needed, refer you to a counselor or other resources.
- Call: 877.533.2363
- TDD: 800.697.0353
- Online Support: guidanceresources.com
- App: GuidanceResources® Now
- Web ID: MY5848i