For the Athlete
Student Activities is a great opportunity for students to be involved in school outside of academics. The resources below are required for student participation in conditioning activities!
- COVID Waiver Form
- A Completed Out of Season Consent & Emergency Form
- Daily sign in is required for any participation
- Student Conditioning Checklist
- Alternative Education Students
- Student Eligibility Requirements
- High School Activities Handbook
For students participating in an accredited home school program wishing to participate in high school interscholastic activities may fill out the attached forms and provide the required documentation to try-out at their attendance area school. These forms, as well as the COVID Waiver Form, should be returned to the school. For further information please view our High School Activities Handbook.
For the Coach
The role of the Coach is more than teaching them the game, it is about being a leader to students, inspiring them to do their best all while keeping them safe. Below is a list of tools and requirements for you to use in your coaching role.
- FNSBSD Training Courses
- Coach Orientation Training
- Mandated Reporters of Child Abuse Training
- Bloodborne Pathogen Training
- ALICE Training (optional for non school staff)
- ASAA Courses
- Fundamentals of coaching NFHS Course
- ASAA Policies and Procedures
- Current First Aid Certification
- Concussion Awareness Training
- NFHS Sudden Cardiac Arrest Course
- SAS Contract OR Volunteer Agreement