High School Schedules
Middle School Schedules
2022-2023 Out of Season Conditioning Guidelines
2021-2022 Mitigation Plan
Students participating in FNSBSD Activities must follow the FNSBSD Maintaining In-Person Learning and Wellness Check for Staff and Students when determining if they should participate in activities. Additionally, District activities will follow the ASAA guidelines for participation in State tournaments, including the requirements for testing and masking,if necessary. Cancellations are subject to occur at any time.
For the Athlete
FNSBSD will be offering COVID testing upon request for students and staff traveling for activities. Testing will be conducted by certified testers at each school. Prior to testing, students must have a signed consent form on file that can be completed in the parent PowerSchool account.
Student Activities is a great opportunity for students to be involved in school outside of academics. The resources below are required for student participation in conditioning activities!
- COVID Waiver Form
- A Completed Out of Season Consent & Emergency Form
- Alternative Education Students
- Student Eligibility Requirements
- High School Activities Handbook
For students participating in an accredited home school program wishing to participate in high school, interscholastic activities may fill out the Google form and provide the required documentation to try out at their attendance area school. These forms, as well as the COVID Waiver Form, should be submitted via Google. For further information please view our High School Activities Handbook.
For the Coach
The role of the Coach is more than teaching them the game, it is about being a leader to students, inspiring them to do their best all while keeping them safe. Below is a list of tools and requirements for you to use in your coaching role.
- FNSBSD Training Courses
- Coach Orientation Training
- Mandated Reporters of Child Abuse Training
- Bloodborne Pathogen Training
- ALICE Training (optional for non school staff)
- ASAA Courses
- Fundamentals of coaching NFHS Course
- ASAA Policies and Procedures
- Current First Aid Certification
- Concussion Awareness Training
- NFHS Sudden Cardiac Arrest Course
- SAS Contract OR Volunteer Agreement