High School Student Information
Out of Season Conditioning
Homeschool Student Participants
For students participating in an accredited home school program wishing to participate in high school interscholastic activities, please fill out the Google form and provide the required documentation to try out at their attendance area school. These forms, as well as the COVID Waiver Form, should be submitted via Google. For further information, please view our High School Activities Handbook.
Alternative Education* students will be required to pay a $250.00 enrollment fee per sport in addition to any fees that are associated with their activity. This fee will be created and an email sent to pay prior to student participation.
*BEST Homeschool students are exempt from this fee.
- Alternative Education Students (Link to Google form)
Please contact Wayne Sawchuk (907)452-2000 x11449 or email@example.com with any questions about district activities.
Fall Sports Schedules
School Site Schedules:
North Pole: https://www.arbiterlive.com/Teams?entityId=16328
West Valley: https://www.arbiterlive.com/Teams?entityId=25400
Coaching Certification Information: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hnzR-euGz7Nc_t8kkBHuKauRVWGKBs0Ti2K3tYNi8fI/edit?usp=sharing
Middle School Student Information
For the Coach
The role of the Coach is more than teaching them the game, it is about being a leader to students, inspiring them to do their best all while keeping them safe. Below is a list of tools and requirements for you to use in your coaching role.
- FNSBSD Training Courses
- Coach Orientation Training
- Mandated Reporters of Child Abuse Training
- Bloodborne Pathogen Training
- ALICE Training (optional for non school staff)
- ASAA Courses
- Fundamentals of coaching NFHS Course
- ASAA Policies and Procedures
- Current First Aid Certification
- Concussion Awareness Training
- NFHS Sudden Cardiac Arrest Course
- SAS Contract OR Volunteer Agreement