The AHEAD Program is designed to add structure to the currently existing informal method of enrolling high school students at UAF. High school students who want to receive academic advising, official admission into UAF with degree-seeking status (an advantage in the registration process), and dual high school and university credit will want to enroll at UAF through the AHEAD Program.
For more information on the AHEAD Program, contact your school's counselor or see the information below.
UAF website: https://www.uaf.edu/admissions/apply/highschool.php
Additional Credit Options
- AHEAD Program
- Career & Technical Education (CTE)
- Challenging High School Courses by Exam
- Course Catalogs
- Foreign Exchange Credit Worksheets
- K-12 Math Programs
- North Star College
- Outside Credit Request
- Parent's Guide to Elementary Curriculum
- PE Credit Form (class of 2024+) and Waiver (class of 2021-23)
- Work Experience for Credit