- Google Site for K-12 Math Curriculum & Resources
- K-12 Math Curriculum
- Introduction to the Math Curriculum
- K-12 Math Competencies
- Appendix to the Math Curriculum
- Grades K-5 Math Curriculum (Adopted January 21, 2014)
- Grades K-5 Math Competencies (Adopted June 7, 2022)
- Grades 6-8 Math Curriculum (Adopted June 7, 2022)
- Grades 6-8 Math Competencies (by course)
- Suggested Middle School Pacing Guide to use with iReady
- Recommended Middle School Math Pathways
- Decision Point Guide for Middle School Course Placement
The FNSBSD has adopted iReady Classroom Mathematics materials for grades K-8. The iReady diagnostic assessment provides data teachers can use to target instruction where it is needed most.
More information about iReady can be found at www.curriculumassociates.com/review/fairbanks-north-star-borough-sd.
iReady Math Diagnostic
Fall: August 22 - September 9, 2022
Winter: January 4 - January 18, 2023
Spring: May 1 - May 12, 2023
For information on the FNSBSD's adopted curriculum, please select from the subject areas listed below.
Curriculum adoptions are as follows:
- Art: (K-12) 2017
- Career & Technical Education (CTE): (7-12) 2013-2022
- English/Language Arts (ELA): (K-6) 2011; Learner Objectives (K-6) 2014; (7-12) 2020
- Health: (K-12) 2016
- Mathematics: (K-5) 2014; (6-12) 2022
- Music: (K-12) 2017
- Physical Education: (K-12) 2016
- Science: (K-12) 2016
- Social Studies: (K-12) 2020
- World Languages: (K-12) 2018
A list of adopted textbook and materials is located at www.k12northstar.org/Page/8838.