Curriculum Research & Revision
2019-2020 Curriculum Revision
The FNSBSD is currently revising the English Language Arts curriculum for grades 11-12. Teaching and Learning plans to present the proposed curriculum to the School Board in the fall of 2020. For more information, visit the FNSB Board of Education website.
- 11-12 ELA Curriculum, Draft Three
- Proposed Reading Lists for 11-12 ELA (Books which have not been previously approved are noted as new on the list, and will undergo a vetting process before being moved forward towards adoption.)
If you have questions or comments, please email email@example.com.
2019-2020 Curriculum Research:
- K-12 Mathematics
- K-6 English/Language Arts Competencies
- CTE Information Technology
Curriculum groups will begin researching the above curricula during the 2019-2020 school year. The Dept. of Teaching and Learning anticipates the curriculum revision to begin the following school year.
For information on the FNSBSD's adopted curriculum, please select from the subject areas listed below.
Curriculum adoptions are as follows:
- Art: (K-12) 2017
- Career & Technical Education (CTE): (7-12) 2012-2019
- English/Language Arts (ELA): (K-6) 2011; Learner Objectives (K-6) 2014; (7-10) 2020
- Health: (K-12) 2016
- Mathematics: (K-8) 2014; (9-12) 2015
- Music: (K-12) 2017
- Physical Education: (K-12) 2016
- Science: (K-12) 2016
- Social Studies: (K-12) 2020
- World Languages: (K-12) 2018
Curriculum Coordinator (Elementary Schools)
(907) 452-2000, x11419
Curriculum Coordinator (Secondary Schools)
(907) 452-2000, x11477
Materials Development Specialist
(907) 452-2000, x11421