FNSB Libraries Summer Reading Program
The 2021 Fairbanks North Star Borough Public Libraries' summer reading program is an eight-week event for age 2 to 6th grade, and registration is required. A separate Young Adult (YA) program is offered for middle and high school students. For additional information, click the links below or visit the FNSB Library website at https://fnsblibrary.org.
- 2021 FNSB Public Library summer reading program flyer
- Summer reading program: https://fnsblibrary.libguides.com/c.php?g=1137822
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NoelWienLibrary/
FNSBSD Summer Assignments & Reading Lists
2021 - 2022 School YearIf you don't see your Advanced Placement or Honors course(s) listed below, please check your school's website for more information.Ben Eielson High School:Hutchison High School:Lathrop High School:
North Pole High School:
- There are no summer assignments or required reading for AP and Honors courses at Lathrop.
West Valley High School:
- English 10 Honors (instructor - Brendy Hollett): There is no required reading for summer 2021.
- AP Calculus AB (instructor - Hannibal Grubis)
- AP Language & Composition (instructor - Carrie Heimer)
- AP Literature Summer Assignments (instructor - Carrie Heimer)
- All other AP and Honors courses at WVH do not have any summer assignments.
- For additional information, visit West Valley High's website at www.k12northstar.org/Page/8591.