Welcome to Instructional Technology
Instructional Technology provides support and professional learning opportunities for the integration of district supported technologies. FNSBSD educators can find a wealth of resources in our T&L Curriculum shared drive*. This drive can be accessed by clicking on the blue, Educator Resource* button located at the top of this page. *FNSBSD educators must be signed in to their district provided Google account in order to access these resources.*
Instructional Tech Coaches
The districtwide Instructional Technology Coaches (ITCs) support the professional growth and development of teachers to facilitate learning and independent integration of district supported technologies.
ITCs assist teachers in the use of:
- PowerTeacher Pro gradebook
- Google Tools
- and other district supported instructional technologies
- collaborate with teachers to design student experiences that focus on authentic learning and curricular objectives
- promote and model digital citizenship and responsible tech use
- explore and pilot new and emerging technologies
Cathleen EdwardsIT/LMS Coordinator(907) 452-2000, x11428Megan DouglasIT Sys Support Specialist
(907) 452-2000, x11267
Need an ITC?
Administrators and educators interested in working with an ITC, outside of their virtual office hours, should contact the IT/LMS Coordinator at x11428 for scheduling information.