Application for the CEC Credit Recovery INTRAsession is now OPEN for Seniors!
CEC offers credit recovery during the school year for district Juniors and Seniors. Students have the opportunity to earn credit for 1 or 2 courses previously failed in the district.
- Must be a current Junior or Senior.
- Must need to retake a core course for graduation.
- Final grade for previously failed course must be at least 40%.
Before applying, talk to your school counselor to decide which course or courses would be best for you to take through CEC.
(The application will open to Juniors in October.)
Enrollment for 2023-24 School Year
The application for enrolling at CEC for the current school year is now open!
Click on the link below to fill out our online application. Once we receive your application, a CEC staff member will reach out to set up an interview.
To qualify for CEC, you must meet all of the following requirements:
- Have earned at least 8 high school credits.
- Have reached junior standing.
- Be at least 16 years old but not yet 20 (22 with an IEP).
- Be eligible to enroll in the Fairbanks North Star Borough School District.