Career & Technical Student Organizations (CTSO)
The Department of Education and Early Development (DEED) has created resources to help guide your CTSO
CTSO Tool Kit #1 - CTSO Organizations
Information about the benefits of CTSO membership and links to all of the CTSO's are available in this tool kit. This is a good place to start as you decide which CTSO would be the best fit for your program.
CTSO Tool Kit - Resources
When starting your new CTSO, the process can be eased and facilitated with knowledge, resources, and connections from many persons and organizations already in place. Here are a few to get you started.
- Student Travel TA's are required for CTSO student travel.
- Out of State travel requires School Board approval.
- Any expenses using CTE funding MUST be paid by the CTE Department. CTE CANNOT REIMBURSE / TRANSFER FUNDS TO CLUB ACCOUNTS. Please coordinate those payments through the CTE Department.
- This can be accomplished via P-Card or Purchase Order.
- Itemized receipts are required for all CTE funding.