ACT/SAT Dates, Fees, & Registration 2020-2021
AP InformationThe AP Program is developing resources to help schools support student learning during extended closures, as well as a solution that would allow students to test at home, depending on the situation in May. Additional information will be posted by March 20.We will announce portfolio submission deadline extensions for AP 2-D Art and Design, 3-D Art and Design, Computer Science Principles, Drawing, Research, and Seminar courses by March 20. Schools do not need to call AP Services for Educators to request these extensions.SAT InformationACT InformationThe safety of students and test center staff is ACT’s top priority. ACT has rescheduled its April 4 national test date to June 13 across the U.S. in response to concerns about the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). All students registered for the April 4 test date will receive an email from ACT in the next few days informing them of the postponement and instructions for free rescheduling to June 13 or a future national test date. Learn more.
Free Test Prep Apps:
- Khan Academy
- The Grading Game
- ACT Online Prep
- Magoosh ACT Flashcards
- Math Brain Booster
Testing Practice Sites:
- Scroll down to the letter "T" and choose "Testing and Education Reference Center"
- Before taking any of the practice tests listed, you will be asked to establish a username and password for future use
- Then click on "College Prep Tools" for SAT, ACT, AP and CLEP test prep
- Click on "Career Tools" for WorkKeys prep
- www.march2success.com (SAT/ACT prep with curriculum)
- www.princetonreview.com (Full length tests for PSAT, SAT and AP)
- www.khanacademy.org (Great 'tutoring site' and the offical SAT practice site. SAT prep is free)
- Accuplacer Test Practice (UAF/CTC uses the Accuplacer and ACT/SAT for English class placement). This test is free at the UAF/CTC testing center.
- 'Aleks' Math Placement Test - UAF uses this test for Math class placement. This site is only available for students that have been admitted to UAF.
Last Modified on September 16, 2020