Parent Teacher Conferences - Spring 2021
Conference dates: February 15-16
Telephone Parent Teacher Conferences are coming up and Lathrop is using PowerPTC. PowerPTC allows you to schedule conferences with your student's teachers in an efficient manner.
The Parent Portal for scheduling opened Friday, February 5.
Parents, starting on February 5, you can access PowerPTC through a link in your Parent PowerSchool account located in the upper right hand side of the PowerSchool home page (see directions below).
Here are the conference times for Lathrop:
Monday, February 15, 2021
10:00 am to 1:00 pm
2:00 pm to 6:30 pm
Tuesday, February 16, 2021
8:00 am to 12:00 pm
1:00 pm to 3:15 pm*Conferences will be scheduled for 10 minutes with each teacher.
At the scheduled conference time, parents will contact teachers via phone or ZOOM**If you wish to have an in person conference, call the front office at 456-7794 to review our procedures and get this scheduled.
Scheduling Your Conferences
1. Log into your Parent PowerSchool account.
2. Click on the small box with arrow pointing up, located in the upper right hand corner.
3. Click on the PowerPTC page link.
4. Click on Conference Schedule.
5. Select the date you would like to schedule your appointments on.
6. Select a starting time for your appointments.
7. If you would not like to attend conferences with certain courses, uncheck the box under the Schedule column.
8. Click "Build Your Schedule Now!"
9. Finally, click "Print Schedule" to create a hard copy of your parent-teacher conference schedule.
10. If you are scheduling for more than one student, you can switch the active student you are scheduled for by clicking on the Select a Student link from the left-hand menu.