Parent Teacher Conferences - Fall 2020
Conference dates: October 29-30
Telephone Parent Teacher Conferences are coming up and Lathrop is using PowerPTC. PowerPTC allows you to schedule conferences with your student's teachers in an efficient manner.
The Parent Portal for scheduling opens on Wednesday, October 21st.
Parents, starting on October 21st, you can access PowerPTC through a link in your Parent PowerSchool account located in the upper right hand side of the PowerSchool home page (see directions below).
Here are the conference times for Lathrop:Thursday, October 2911:00am - 2:00pm3:00pm - 7:30pmFriday, October 308:00am - 10:30am11:30am - 3:15pm
*Conferences will be scheduled for 10 minutes with each teacher. All conferences will be done over the phone or ZOOM with some teachers giving an option for video conference.
At the schedule conference time, parents will contact teachers via phone or ZOOM
Scheduling Your Conferences
1. Log into your Parent PowerSchool account.
2. Click on the small box with arrow pointing up, located in the upper right hand corner.
3. Click on the PowerPTC page link.
4. Click on Conference Schedule.
5. Select the date you would like to schedule your appointments on.
6. Select a starting time for your appointments.
7. If you would not like to attend conferences with certain courses, uncheck the box under the Schedule column.
8. Click "Build Your Schedule Now!"
9. Finally, click "Print Schedule" to create a hard copy of your parent-teacher conference schedule.
10. If you are scheduling for more than one student, you can switch the active student you are scheduled for by clicking on the Select a Student link from the left-hand menu.