Parent Teacher Conferences - Spring 2019
Conference dates: February 18th & 19th
Parent Teacher Conferences are coming up and Lathrop is using PowerPTC, once again, for the three in classroom sessions. PowerPTC allows you to schedule conferences with your student's teachers in an efficient manner. If you prefer not to schedule in advance, you can still come at the scheduled times and meet as teachers are available in their classrooms.
The Parent Portal on PTC opens on February 4th, at noon. Like last time, there will be an additional live link on your student's PowerSchool page.
Parents, you can access PowerPTC through a link in your Parent PowerSchool account located in the upper right hand side of the PowerSchool home page.
The four sessions are:
10:00 am to 1:00 pm, scheduled through PowerPTC
2:00 pm to 6:30 pm, Arena Style in the gym
8:00 am to 12:00 pm, scheduled through PowerPTC
1:00 pm to 4:30 pm, scheduled through PowerPTC
The Parent Portal will have two closing dates, that depend on when you want to schedule your conference:
- The February 18 conference portal closes on the 15th, at 3 pm
- The February 19 conference portal closes on the 18th, at 3 pm
Scheduling Your Conferences
1. Log into your Parent PowerSchool account.
2. Click on the small box with arrow pointing up, located in the upper right hand corner.
3. Click on the PowerPTC page link.
4. Click on Conference Schedule.
5. Select the date you would like to schedule your appointments on.
6. Select a starting time for your appointments.
7. If you would not like to attend conferences with certain courses, uncheck the box under the Schedule column.
8. Click Build Your Schedule Now!
9. Finally, click Print Schedule to create a hard copy of your parent-teacher conference schedule.
10. If you are scheduling for more than one student, you can switch the active student you are scheduled for by clicking on the Select a Student link from the left-hand menu.