Parent Teacher Conferences - Fall 2019
Conference dates: Oct. 31 & Nov. 1
Parent Teacher Conferences are coming up and Lathrop is using PowerPTC, once again, for classroom sessions on Nov. 1. PowerPTC allows you to schedule conferences with your student's teachers in an efficient manner. If you prefer not to schedule in advance, you can still come at the scheduled times and meet as teachers are available in their classrooms.
October 31 gives parents two other options for conferences. All teachers will be in the gym from 10am-1:30pm for arena conferences. Teachers will be in classrooms from 2:30-6:30pm and open for parent walk-ins.
The Parent Portal for scheduling on Nov. 1 is now open.
Parents, you can access PowerPTC through a link in your Parent PowerSchool account located in the upper right hand side of the PowerSchool home page (see directions below).
Here are the conference times for Lathrop:
Thursday, October 31: 10am-1:30pm (arena style in the gym)
Thursday, October 31: 2:30pm-6:30pm (walk-ins with teachers in classrooms)
Friday, November 1: 7:30am-10:30am (pre-scheduled in classrooms)
Friday, November 1: 11:30am-4pm (pre-scheduled in classrooms)
Scheduling Your Conferences
1. Log into your Parent PowerSchool account.
2. Click on the small box with arrow pointing up, located in the upper right hand corner.
3. Click on the PowerPTC page link.
4. Click on Conference Schedule.
5. Select the date you would like to schedule your appointments on.
6. Select a starting time for your appointments.
7. If you would not like to attend conferences with certain courses, uncheck the box under the Schedule column.
8. Click "Build Your Schedule Now!"
9. Finally, click "Print Schedule" to create a hard copy of your parent-teacher conference schedule.
10. If you are scheduling for more than one student, you can switch the active student you are scheduled for by clicking on the Select a Student link from the left-hand menu.