BYOD - iOS
To connect your iPhone or iPad to district wireless, you'll need to perform two steps.
1. Connect to FNSBSD - guest
- Once you've connected, open up a browser and go to k12northstar.org
- You will be redirected to ise-policy01.k12northstar.org
- Enter your f-number or s-number and your password.
2. Install the Securly certificate
- Using Safari, download https://download.securly.com/cert/securly_ca_2034.crt
- Once installed, you must go to Settings > Profile Downloaded > Install
- Then go to Settings > General > About > Certificate Trust Settings and enable *.securly.
If you need assistance, please call the help desk at extension x11397