BYOD - iOS
To connect your iPhone or iPad to district wireless, you'll need to perform four steps.
1. Find your Wi-Fi address
Wi-Fi addresses look like 98:ab:76:cd:54:ef
Select the Settings gear, select General, select About, write down your Wi-Fi Address
2. Register your Wi-Fi address
- Go to https://mydevices.k12northstar.org/
- Log in with your f- or s-number
- Click Add
- Name it something you'll recognize
- Enter your Wi-Fi address from step 1 (no colons necessary)
"Pending" means the device has been successfully registered.
3. Connect to FNSBSD-BYOD
The password is PersonalDevice (no space).
4. Install the Securly certificate
- Using Safari, download https://download.securly.com/cert/securly_ca_2020.crt
- Once installed, you must go to Settings > Profile Downloaded > Install > General > About > Certificate Trust Settings and enable *.securly.
If you need assistance, please call the help desk at extension x11397