HIRING PROCESS FOR SUBSTITUTE EMPLOYEES / TEMPORARY WORKER
1. Complete an online employment application.
2. Provide at least three professional references, two of which must be from current or previous supervisors. Please provide valid email addresses for your references, as they will be sent the reference form via email. We do not accept family members or friends as references. As soon as you submit your application, a reference form is sent via email from email@example.com.
- You are responsible for monitoring the return of completed reference surveys. To do so, log into your Frontline Applicant Tracking (AppliTrack) account and click on the references section. References that are listed as "Incomplete" have not been returned and may require additional follow-up from you. Add more references as needed.
3. This job posting is screened every Monday. If your references have been completed, the recruiting team will contact you via email with the following:
- New Hire Packet (Docusign)
- Background Check Authorization Form ( Link is sent from TrueHire)
4. Once your New Hire Packet has been received and your background check has been completed, the HR Coordinator or HR Technician will contact you regarding the next orientation date.
Please bring the following to human resources during orientation:
- ID's for I-9
- Bank documents for direct deposit
- Transcripts, if applicable
- $49 for fingerprints - we accept cash, check, credit cards, or money orders
*Applicants must attend orientation and be approved by human resources prior to working.
If there are ways we can support you in becoming a district employee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions regarding the orientation process, please contact Bethany Spence at email@example.com.
- Mandatory Training for Sub and Temps
- New Applicant Frequently Asked Questions - Please review prior to beginning the application process.
- Substitute Teacher Job Description