Mandatory Training for Subs and Temps
Effective January 7, 2018, all subs and temps will be required to have current trainings on file for Bloodborne Pathogens and Child Abuse and Neglect - Mandated Reporters.
Bloodborne Pathogens Training
- Annual training required by OSHA.
- The training video is accessed here: Bloodborne Pathogen Training Video
- Please print and sign the Bloodborne Pathogen Training Acknowledgement form.
- This training takes approximately 15 minutes.
- When the training is complete, email the Bloodborne Pathogen Training Acknowledgement form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fire Extinguisher Training
- Annual Training required by OSHA for NB Nutrition Service Workers
- The training video is accessed here: Portable Fire Extinguisher Training Video
- Take the Fire Extinguisher Quiz - https://forms.gle/Nc88FJNztvCz2uSz8
- Please print and sign the Fire Extinguisher Training Acknowledgement Form
- The training takes approximately 20 minutes.
- When the training is complete, email the Fire Extinguisher Training Acknowledgement Form to email@example.com.
Child Abuse and Neglect - Mandated Reporters Training
- Required every four (4) years.
- Training must have been completed after 8/24/16 (required by the State of Alaska).
- Training is accessed through the State of Alaska EED eLearning site: https://eedelearning.asentialms.com/.
- Staff who do not have an account on EED eLearning can create one or receive assistance from Kathy Port (firstname.lastname@example.org).If you create your own account, please be sure to associate the account with Fairbanks North Star Borough School District. This way I can help, if you experience any issues with the course.
- The course is accessed by enrolling in the course through the Catalog tab.
- This training takes approximately 1.5 hours.
- Review School Board Policy 1065 and Admin Regulation 1065 to understand your responsibilities as an employee of this district.
- When the training is complete, email the EED eLearning Child Abuse Training certificate of completion and the Child Abuse Mandated Reporter Acknowledgement Form to email@example.com.