Aesop is the district's absence management system. Teachers and other regular employees are required to enter their absences (sick leave, vacation, etc.) into Aesop and then substitute teachers and temporary employees can accept assignments either by phone or by signing into Aesop online.
Aesop Employee Login - For employees to enter absences and campus users to manage absences.
Username: f number including the lower case f (example: f123456)
Password/pin: same password you use to login to any work computer
Aesop Substitute & Temporary Employees Login - To sign up for jobs.
Username: 10 digit phone number
Password/pin: 4 or 5 digit pin
Aesop New User Information
Are you new to Aesop? Check out these helpful links and training materials:
For Employees (FEA, ESSA, Exempt)
- Aesop-Employee Phone Guide
- Aesop - Teachers - Your Fav 5 Preferred Subs
- AESOP Guide for Enterling Leave: School Day Adjusted Time
- Employee Quick Start Guide
- Frontline Education Mobile App Directions - For Absence Management (formerly known as Aesop) access only - new 12/13/19
For Substitutes & Temporary Employees
- Aesop-Substitute Phone Guide
- Aesop - Subs - Setting and Changing Phone Calls
- Substitute Quick Start Guide
For Campus Users (Admin Secretaries)