- Student Employment Packet Please print single-sided.
- Student Employee Handbook
- How to Become a Student Employee
New Student Employee Process:
- Complete an online employment application
- Pre-register for mandatory Student Employee Orientation
- Complete your Student Employment Packet
- Attend Student Employee Orientation and bring your completed Student Employment Packet, IDs, and direct deposit information if you wish to sign up for direct deposit pay
Orientation is scheduled as needed. Contact Bethany at (907) 452-2000 x11383 or email@example.com to sign up for orientation.
Returning Student Employee Process:
You will remain active as a student employee from school year to school year unless you submit your resignation, you graduate, or you don’t work at least once during the current school year. If you are unsure about your status, call HR at 907-452-2000 x11383.
(907) 452-2000 x11383
(907) 451-6008 [fax]