Submission requirements for providing transcripts to the Human Resources Department.
Transcripts will be accepted in Human Resources as follows:
- Official hard-copy transcripts may be opened by the employee to verify the correct coursework and/or degree(s) are posted; however, they may not be marked on in any way. The Human Resources Department will accept official transcripts after they have been opened, provided they contain the registrar's signature/seal and are printed on official university transcript paper. Unofficial, photocopied, printed electronic or faxed transcripts will not be accepted.
- Electronic transcript(s) from the university or institution will be accepted by using the following procedures:
- Request an official, electronic transcript be sent to employee's email address.
- The employee may open and download the official, electronic transcript and the transcript key/legend.
- Save the download as a PDF and attach the official, electronic transcript to an email directed to the appropriate Human Resources Contact.
- In the subject line of the email, please type the following: "ELECTRONIC TRANSCRIPT" and employee's "LAST NAME".
- Send the email with the attachment from the employee's email account.
Note: Transcripts will be retained in Human Resources.
When submitting your official electronic transcript for column movement, all official transcripts and the completed "Request for Salary Change" must be included in one email.
- Mechelle Nash @ email@example.com