What is a Qualifying Event?
A qualifying event is an event that triggers a special enrollment period for an individual or family to add/change health care coverage outside of the regular annual open enrollment period. Examples of qualifying events include: the birth or adoption of a child, marriage, divorce, or loss of other coverage. For more information contact email@example.com.
Health Plan Links
- Aetna - Register online to view your claims, account balances, and find a provider.
- CVS Caremark Prescription Services
- Optum Disease Management Program
- PA Clinic: Coalition Health Center (Plan A and C only)
- VSP Vision Care - Register online to find a provider, file a claim, and get special discounts.
- Vision Service Plan FAQ - Frequently asked questions about our vision provider.
- Welfare & Pension Administration Services (WPAS)
Joint Committee on Health Benefits
The Joint Committee on Health Benefits helps determine health care benefits provided to employees, including:
- Dates of eligibility
- Benefit schedules
- Co-payment provisions
- Preferred provider programs
- Wellness programs
- Other options designed to enhance benefit options while containing costs