What is a Qualifying Event?
A qualifying event is an event that triggers a special enrollment period for an individual or family to add/change health care coverage outside of the regular annual open enrollment period. Examples of qualifying events include: the birth or adoption of a child, marriage, divorce, or loss of other coverage. For more information contact email@example.com.
Health Plan Links
- Aetna - Register online to view your claims, account balances, and find a provider.
- Caremark Prescription Services
- PA Clinic: Coalition Health Center (Plan A and C only)
- VSP Vision Care - Register online to find a provider, file a claim, and get special discounts.
- Vision Service Plan FAQ - Frequently asked questions about our vision provider.
- Welfare & Pension Administration Services (WPAS)
ComPsych Guidance Resources
ComPsych® GuidanceResources® offers district employees a no-cost, confidential solution during life's challenging moments.
- Confidential Emotional Support
- Legal Guidance
- Financial Resources
Services are available 24/7 to a Guidance Consultant SM, who can answer your questions, and if needed, refer you to a counselor or other resources.
- Call: 877.533.2363
- TDD: 800.697.0353
- Online Support: guidanceresources.com
- App: GuidanceResources® Now
- Web ID: MY5848i
Joint Committee on Health Benefits
The Joint Committee on Health Benefits helps determine health care benefits provided to employees, including:
- Dates of eligibility
- Benefit schedules
- Co-payment provisions
- Preferred provider programs
- Wellness programs
- Other options designed to enhance benefit options while containing costs