FAIRBANKS EDUCATION ASSOCIATION (FEA)
The Fairbanks Education Association is the local bargaining unit that serves over 900 teachers in the Fairbanks North Star Borough School District. FEA is affiliated with the National Education Association and NEA-Alaska.
- Endorsement Requirements by Assignment
- FAQ- Endorsements / Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- Praxis Reimbursement Information new 10-14-19
- Teacher Certification - Alaska Department of Education
- Mandatory Training Record Form - fill out the top portion of the form (name and address only) and send the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Change of Status Form updated 8-2-2019
- Comp Time Request Form
- FEA Compensatory Time to Personal Leave Conversion Form updated 4/27/2020
- FEA Leave Cash-In Form updated 4/27/2020
- FEA Request for Salary Change Form Submit your request form and official transcripts with posted credits as a complete packet. For electronic transcripts please refer to the Transcript Submission instructions from the website.
- FEA Sick Leave Bank Donation Form
- Job Share Request Form
- Mandatory Training Record Form