EDUCATION SUPPORT STAFF ASSOCIATION (ESSA)
The Education Support Staff Association (ESSA) is the local bargaining unit that represents and advocates for regular education support employees who work for the Fairbanks North Star Borough School District.
ESSA Forms and Information
- Change of Status Form - updated 8/10/2020
- ESSA Leave Cash-In Form - updated 4/27/2020
- ESSA Personal Leave and Longevity FAQ New
- ESSA Wage Schedule 2019-2022
- Inclement Weather School Closure Staffing Requirements
- Job Share Request Form
- ParaPro Assessment Information - updated 2/12/2020
- Tuition Reimbursement Request
- Canvas Catalog
- Canvas Catalog - Accessing Your Canvas Certificates
- EED Elearning
- Employee Self Serve (ESS)
- Mandatory Training Information
Substitutes and temporary employees must clock in and out using TimeClock Plus for their assignments which are paid at an hourly rate. Additional info is available on the TimeClock Plus resource page.
You must be connected to the FNSBSD BYOD wifi to be able to clock in from your smartphone/personal device. If you don't have a district password in order to register your device, follow the directions on Accessing Passwords for Subs/Temps.