Need help with who to contact? See below for helpful links and information to help you navigate your benefits needs.
Call American Fidelity (Tracy Fannin 1-866-576-0201) or log into your americanfidelity.com account, if you have questions regarding:
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DFSA)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Voluntary/Supplemental Life
- Disability/Cancer/Accident/Life insurance
Call the Borough (Carrie Carnes 907-459-1371) for questions regarding:
- COBRA (All premiums are paid to school district)
- Health Plan Administration
- Eligibility Questions
- Coverage Questions
- Prescription Issues or log into your CVS Caremark.com account
- Coalition Health Center Issues
- Teladoc Issues
- Transcarent Issues
- Welfare and Pension Administration Service (WPAS) complaints
Call Welfare and Pension Administration (WPAS) 1-800-331-6158, for medical or dental questions:
- Explanation of Benefit questions or log into your fnsbandsd.com account
- Insurance Cards or order them at fnsbandsd.com
- Preauthorization or benefit pre-determinations
- Medical Travel Benefits
- Dental Inquires
VSP for vision benefit inquiries – 1-800-877-7195 or log into your VSP.com account.
Preferred Provider Network - FNSBSD plan: Aetna Choice® POS II (Open Access)
State of Alaska Retirement and Benefits - Retirement balance or questions 1-800-821-2251 or log into your My RNB or Empower account.
2023 Employee Benefits Enrollment Guide - A quick glance at the plans the district has to offer.
2023 Health Plan Book - A complete guide to your health care benefits.