Board of Education Meetings & Events
Board of Education Regular Meetings are accessible:
- by livestream at streaming.k12northstar.org;
- by real-time audio provided from the district’s webpage;
- through the free NPR app;
- televised live on GCI Cable – channel 14;
- from 7:00 p.m. to adjournment on KUAC-FM 89.9 radio; and
- audio-recorded for next-day website posting.
BoardDocs Agenda Management System:
- The school board utilizes the electronic meeting agenda management system, BoardDocs. You can easily browse and search agendas and minutes.
- View the agenda for location, time, and description of meetings. Agendas are posted four days prior to the meeting.
- Previous years' agendas and minutes can be found under Meeting Archives.
- To learn more about Board of Education meetings, visit Meetings FAQ and Meeting Types.