Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program
UAF / CTC Nurse Aide Training (HLTH 107) - 9 College Credits:
ENROLLMENT LIMITED TO 20 STUDENTS PER SEMESTER
High School Seniors Districtwide
- Must have completed or be concurrently enrolled in Introduction to Healthcare Occupations or Principles of Biomedical Sciences.
Offered fall and spring semesters to FNSBSD high school seniors, this program can lead to State of Alaska Certification as a CNA.
How to Apply?
The application is available twice each year, usually in April for the fall of the following school year and November for the spring class.
Students must submit the following to your counseling department:
- Completed Google form application (contact counselor for link)
- Application must include the following:
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- High School Transcript (Your counselor will print this for you)
Please contact your counselor for more information if you are interested in this program!
Career & Technical Education Technician
(907) 452-2000 x11538
Career &Technical Education Director
(907) 452-2000 x11537
Work-based Learning Coordinator
(907) 452-2000 x11304
For the latest information in CTE news!