Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program
Spring 2020 applications are now available!
See your counselor for more information
UAF / CTC Nurse Aide Training (HLTH 107) - 9 College Credits:
ENROLLMENT LIMITED TO 20 STUDENTS PER SEMESTER
High School Seniors Districtwide
- Must have completed or be concurrently enrolled in Introduction to Healthcare Occupations or Principles of Biomedical Sciences.
Offered fall and spring semesters to FNSBSD high school seniors, this program can lead to State of Alaska Certification as a CNA.
How to Apply?
Students must submit the following to your counseling department:
- Completed Google form application (see counselor)
- Application must include the following:
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- High School Transcript (Your counselor will pull this for you)
- Parent/Guardian and Student Agreement form signed
- Winfree letter with Parent/Guardian and Student signatures
Please contact your counselor for more information if you are interested in this program!
Daniel C. Domke, M.Ed.
Career & Technical Education Director
(907) 452-2000 x11537
Career & Technical Education College & Career Coordinator
(907) 452-2000 x11304
Career & Technical Education Technician
(907) 452-2000 x11538
CTE Department Fax
For the latest information in CTE news!