Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program
UAF / CTC Nurse Aide Training (HLTH 107) - 9 College Credits:
ENROLLMENT LIMITED TO 20 STUDENTS PER SEMESTER
High School Seniors Districtwide
- Must have completed or be concurrently enrolled in Introduction to Healthcare Occupations or Principles of Biomedical Sciences.
Offered fall and spring semesters to FNSBSD high school seniors, this program can lead to State of Alaska Certification as a CNA.
How to Apply?
Students must submit the following to your counseling department:
- Completed Google form application (contact counselor for link)
- Application must include the following:
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- High School Transcript (Your counselor will print this for you)
- Parent/Guardian and Student Agreement form
- Winfree Letter with Parent/Guardian and Student signatures
Please contact your counselor for more information if you are interested in this program!
Career & Technical Education Technician
(907) 452-2000 x11538
Career & Technical Education Director
(907) 452-2000 x11304
CTE Department Fax
For the latest information in CTE news!