Phone: (907) 474-2428
Location: 1000 University Avenue, Room 140 Fairbanks, AK
- A wide variety of programs for Kindergarten-12th grade with their parents
- Alaska Job Corps:
- Comprehensive residential education and vocational training program for youth ages 16-24
- Boys & Girls Club:
Phone: (907) 457-5223
Location: 800 Cushman Street Fairbanks, AK
- Provides opportunities for safe recreation and social development for youth ages 6-18. $30 per year membership. Fairbanks: 800 Cushman St. 457-5223 North Pole: 220 Parkway Dr. 488-7838 Two Rivers: 400 Two Rivers Rd. 488-6616.
- Camp Fire USA:
Phone: (907) 456-4334
Location: 565 University Avenue, Suite 3A Fairbanks, AK
- Offers school-age childcare, community center programs and day or residential camps
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Greater Fairbanks Area:
Phone: (907) 452-8110
Location: 610 Cushman Street, Suite #300 Fairbanks, AK
- Offers child mentoring/guidance.
- Fairbanks Native Association Youth and Young Adult Services:
Phone: (907) 452-6260
Location: 615 Bidwell Avenue, Suite 103
- Joel’s Place:
Phone: (907) 452-2621
Location: 1890 Marika Road Fairbanks, AK
- Provides a skate park, youth center – sports, video games, concerts, etc. Café – Free Snack (3pm – 4pm), Free Dinner (18 years and younger, 5pm – 6pm)
- 2|42 at North Pole Worship Center:
Phone: (907) 488-9084
Location: 3340 Badger Road, Suite 280 North Pole, AK
- 2|42 is an outreach ministry of NPWC, providing a safe, warm, and healthy place for teens, especially those at high risk, to gather after school September - May. Center has Gaming Room with 5 TVs with gaming consoles, a Rec Room, Washer/Dryer, and snacks. With the exception of major holidays, 2|42 is currently open Mondays and Thursdays, from 2:30pm-6pm. 2|42 is equipped to serve all Junior High and Senior High students; that's all students in grades 6 through 12.
- Literacy Council of Alaska:
Phone: (907) 456-6212
Location: 517 Gaffney Road Fairbanks, AK
- After School Tutoring Program: Designed to tutor elementary students who are six months to a year behind in their academic skills. Provides student-centered tutoring and classes for adults and children in reading, writing, math, English as a second language, computer literacy and other life skills. Providing community outreach around literacy issues.
Recognition of Partners in Education does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement by the school district.