- The Breadline:
Phone: (907) 452-1974
Location: 507 Gaffney Road, Fairbanks, AK, 99701
- The Breadline operates the Stone Soup Café at (907) 456-8317 and The Breadline Eagles Hall. Serving hot meals Monday-Friday. Breakfast 7:30-9:15 a.m. Lunch provided at exit.
- Fairbanks Rescue Mission:
Phone: (907) 452-5343
Location: 723 27th Ave., Fairbanks, AK 99701
- Dinner served 6:35 to 7pm. Dinner is open to community, not just people staying at the emergency shelter.
- Fairbanks Community Food Bank:
Phone: (907) 452-7761
Location: 725 26th Ave, Fairbanks, AK 99701
- Food boxes - Volunteers fill large boxes with 3 days worth of emergency food each day and are delivered to various churches in the borough. You may receive up to 10 boxes each calendar year. To receive these food boxes, visit this page and call or visit the nearest church to you.
- Temporary Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) - To be eligible, you must meet USDA federal poverty guidelines. Apply online or at the food back to receive temporary food assistance. Food items include things like applesauce, dried beans, corn flake cereal, and canned vegetables.
- WIC (Women, Infants, and Children):
Phone: (907) 456-2990
Location: 726 26th Avenue, Suite 2, Fairbanks 99701
- WIC provides free milk, cheese, eggs, tuna fish, cereal, fruit juice, infant formula, peanut butter, carrots, dried beans and dried peas to families with children under the age of 5.
- Summer Food Program - Play N Learn Community Head Start
Phone: (907) 452-4267 ext. 234
Location: 1949 Gillam Way, Fairbanks AK 99701
- Offer free meals for anyone under 18 and individuals over 18 with a disability. Lunch M-F 11:00-1:00 Snack M-F 3:00-4:00
- Immaculate Conception Soup Kitchen:
Phone: (907) 452-3533
Location: 115 North Cushman Fairbanks, AK 99701
- Services Provided: Free Meals
Recognition of Partners in Education does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement by the school district.
- The Breadline: