Provide all students with options to meet their needs and achieve academic success.
Objectives are listed in alphabetical order, not by priority.
- Class size: Ensure class size is conducive to learning.
- CTE: Provide comprehensive technical training combined with relevant CTE experiences to increase student awareness of postsecondary options and prepare them for high skill, high demand careers.
- Effective Teaching: Support a culture of continuous improvement.
- eLearning: Expand student access to online courses.
- Full-Day Kindergarten: All kindergarteners will have full-day options.
- K-8 Options: Expand K-8 options.
- Secondary Options: Expand secondary options.
- Success Pathways: Create multiple pathways to graduation.
- Support Services: Support academic and social/emotional needs of students.
Last Modified on August 4, 2017