TimeClock Plus(TCP) Resource Page
TimeClock Plus(TCP) is the School District's timekeeping system. Employees who are paid by the hour are required to record their time through the kiosk or web clocks.
TCP is also used by certain departments and schools for leave requests, instead of AESOP. Please contact your timekeeper or supervisor for direction on where you should submit your leave.
When will clocking in/out apply to ME?
- ALL SCHOOL DISTRICT STAFF - extended contracts, afterschool programs and Title I family nights
- ESSA - daily job and non-athletic coaching student activities sponsorships
- Exempt - non-athletic coaching student activities sponsorships
- FEA - certain work paid on contract extension
Links to Login
TCP Dashboard - Employees login with f# without f. (ex 999999)
TCP Managers - Timekeepers and Supervisor login with f#. (ex f999999)
Training Materials for Employees
- TCP Web Clock - Clocking in and out
- TCP Web Clock - Missed punches
- TCP Kiosk - Clocking in
- TCP Web Clock - Leave requests
- TCP Web Clock - ESSA timesheet review
- TCP Web Clock - FEA and FPA timesheet review
- AESOP - Leave requests - More information here
- Computer Clock In and Out
- Kiosk Clock In and Out
- Missed Punches
- Correcting Missed Punches
- Requesting Leave in TimeClock Plus
- Verifying Time in TimeClock Plus
- Questions about AESOP
Training Materials for Timekeepers & Supervisors
This initiative is in support of the District's Strategic Plan:
ORG SUPPORT & TECHNOLOGY STRATEGIC GOALS & DISTRICT OBJECTIVES
Organizational Support: Create an environment that supports the needs of staff to enable a school and organizational climate where students thrive.