District Mobile App
In a parent survey, 71% expressed interest in a mobile app as a way to receive and share school-related information.
Thanks to a gift from Sumitomo Pogo Mine, the district launched its mobile app. The app offers parents, students, staff, and the community fingertip access to announcements and information about the district and specific schools.
App features include:
- District and School News
- Student Records (grades, assignments, attendance, and more)
- Student Performance Alerts (updated grades, missing assignments, and more)
- Push Notifications (from the district and selected schools)
- District and School Calendars (seamlessly add events to device calendar)
- Feedback (for security issues and other important information)
- Directories and Maps (contact staff directly from app)
- Lunch Balance Access
- District and School Social Media Access (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
The Fairbanks School District app is free for users and available for download on smartphones and tablet devices in the App Store and on Google Play.