2018 Open Enrollment informatin will be posted to this site no later than November 1, 2017.
Need a new insurance card? Please call 1-800-331-6158, option 4 to request one.
2017 Plan Information
Open enrollment is over and 2017 is here! Please take a few minutes to look at your new elections on the Employee Self-Service (ESS) portal. Your current elections are listed under the Benefits section.
You may expect your medical and DVA cards to arrive in the mail the first week of February. Those who had previous coverage should have received temporary cards in the mail at the beginning of the year.
For those who elected Plan B or Plan C medical coverage, you will notice there are no payroll deductions for your medical or Dental, Vision and Audio (DVA) coverage. This is correct! You will not pay any contributions for 2017.
For those who elected Plan C, you should have received your Navia Benefits Card in the mail before the first of the year. If you have not, please log into naviabenefits.com and select “Manage my Navia Benefits Card”. This will show you when and where your card was mailed. You may also request a replacement card, assign a pin number, or request a card for a dependent.
*Note, if you have an active card with Navia, you may not receive another card and the HRA funds have been loaded to your current card.
New Hire Benefits Orientation
Health Care Changes and Open Enrollment Presentation
Added Benefits Effective 2016
- New benefit effective April 2016.
- This is an additional Preferred Provider Network for certain non-emergency surgeries outside of Alaska and does not change the Aetna Preferred Provider network coverage.
- BridgeHealth Information
- New benefit effective May 2016.
- This new benefit allows employees covered under the School District health plan to contact a doctor via telephone or video for consultation on non-emergency issues.
- Teladoc Information Remember to register on the website for faster service when care is needed.
- Get the Mobile App
Do you need general information about the District's Health Plan? Please visit: Employee Benefits
Questions? Contact your Benefits Coordinator in Human Resources at 452-2000, x11382 or email@example.com
Important Information About Your Benefits
Check out this Youtube video to further understand the benefits of an HSA
DISCLAIMER! - This video is from an outside vendor and will not be our vendor for the 2017 HSA accounts
Saving the day with an HSA!