Activities Information

  • What do you need to try out for sports at Ryan?

    You need a Physical form filled out and signed by a doctor, a Concussion Awareness and Activity Consent form filled out and signed by you and a guardian or parent. These 3 forms need to be turned in at the office BEFORE trying out or attending practices.

    Please check in with the office to see if you already have one on file.


Activity Consent Form

Last Modified on February 22, 2024