Board of Education Information
Board of Education Regular Meetings are accessible:
- by livestream at streaming.k12northstar.org;
- by real-time audio provided from the district’s webpage – k12northstar.org;
- through the free NPR app;
- televised live on GCI Cable – channel 14;
- from 7:00 p.m. to adjournment on KUAC-FM 89.9 radio; and
- are audio recorded for next day website posting.
This page contains links to information about School Board members, agendas and minutes of meetings, policies and administrative regulations, and advisory committees. See links to other pages (left), or download documents (below). The ten-member School Board is comprised of seven, elected officials, each elected at-large, for three-year staggered terms, along with one representative from Fort Wainwright Army Post, Eielson Air Force Base, and Regional Student Council whom serve as advisory members.
To contact the School Board as a group, please e-mail: email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: Written communications with public officials generally are considered a public record and subject to disclosure (viewing and/or copying of the communication) pursuant to a public records request.
FNSBSD FY20-FY25 Strategic Plan Communication Document
(Approved October 15, 2019)