2023/2024 Exploration Catalog
Exploration classes will be scheduled in August 2023. Due to staffing changes, some classes may not be offered as intended.
If you have any questions, please contact Christina Ried, Program Secretary, at (907) 456-6072, Ext. 20503.
SCROLL DOWN FOR CATALOG.
Exploration Course Worksheets
Download the appropriate worksheet and follow these directions:
- Write a ‘1’ next to the first choice for each period and a ‘2’ next to the second choice for each period; do this for EACH quarter
- Students must take District-required Science and Social Studies classes
- The * denotes District-required Social Studies and Science classes
- The $ denotes a class that has an attached fee
- The ♦ denotes class that is an Extended Learning Program (ELP)
- The ^ denotes a class that is an Intervention
- The √ denotes a class that has an Auditioned Placement
- Refer to the Exploration Catalog for course descriptions (SCROLL DOWN FOR CATALOG)
Return the completed and signed Exploration Worksheet to your homeroom teacher or the front office no later than May 15.