Transcripts and Records
Academic transcripts are maintained and released in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). Transcripts may be requested through Docufide. Transcripts and academic records may be requested in-person, by mail or by telephone to the Student Records department, as long as proper identification is obtained. There is no charge for transcripts.
Current students may contact their school's counseling office for assistance.
Request student records:
Parent Release of Student Information (FERPA)
This form allows parents the right to request the school not to disclose directory information based on the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act.
- Parent Release of Student Information Form (FERPA)
- 学生信息发布家长授权表 (FERPA • Chinese)
- 保護者による生徒情報開示フォーム (FERPA • Japanese)
- 학부모의 학생 정보 공개 양식 (FERPA • Korean)
- Форма родительского согласия на раскрытие информации об учащемся (FERPA • Russian)
- Formulario de Autorización de los Padres para la Divulgación de Información sobre el Alumno (FERPA • Spanish)
- Form ng Pagbibigay ng Magulang ng Impormasyon ng Mag-aaral (FERPA • Tagalog)
Records Retention Schedule for Student Records
This schedule is prepared in accordance with the State of Alaska, Department of Education, Model Records Retention Schedule for Alaska School Districts.
Student Records Department
Phone: (907) 452-2000 x11212
Fax: (907) 452-3312
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm