Purchase Card (pCard) Resources
The district's Purchase Card (pCard) program is designed to streamline our purchasing process by reducing the number of requisitions, purchase orders and check requests processed each year. The program provides greater flexibility, allows employees to get merchandise quicker, reduces the amount of paperwork required, and enhances overall purchasing and payment efficiencies.
Employees that use a pCard are required to follow the pCard Code of Conduct and Appropriately Spend Public Funds.
Information on accessing BMO
- BMO Login Link: Link to login to BMO to download eStatements.
- BMO Quick Reference Guide: First-time login instructions, navigation, downloading eStatements, etc. Includes additional video tutorials if preferred.
- Individual pCard Application: to request an individual pCard instead of checking out a school/department pCard.
- Missing pCard Receipt Form: to be completed and attached in place of receipt after troubleshooting steps via the Accounting Training Resources page.
- Dispute pCard Transaction Form: complete if you are disputing a transaction that was charged to your pCard.
- School/Department pCard Voucher Form: form for employees to get pre-approval from the supervisor to check-out a pCard.
- School/Department pCard Log: required by BMO to log who has custody of a pCard at all times.