Purchase Card (pCard) Resources
The District's Purchase Card (pCard) simplifies our procurement procedures, leading to a decrease in the volume of requisitions, purchase orders, and check requests we handle annually. This program offers increased flexibility, enabling employees to access goods more promptly, minimizing the paperwork burden, and improving the overall efficiency of our purchasing and payment processes.
Information on accessing BMO
- BMO Login Link: Link to login to BMO to download eStatements.
- BMO Quick Reference Guide: First-time login instructions, navigation, downloading eStatements, etc. Includes additional video tutorials if preferred.
- FY24 Purchase Card (pCard) Code of Conduct
- Individual pCard Application: to request an individual pCard instead of checking out a school/department pCard.
- Missing pCard Receipt Form: to be completed and attached in place of receipt after troubleshooting steps via the Accounting Training Resources page.
- School/Department pCard Voucher Form: form for employees to get pre-approval from the supervisor to check-out a pCard.
- School/Department pCard Log: required by BMO to log who has custody of a pCard at all times.