Reconfigure Mac Mail for Gmail
Adding Gmail as a Mail account using Mail on Mac
1. Click on Launchpad, located on your dock.
2. Click on the Mail app
LOOKS LIKE THIS ---->
3. Choose Google as your Mail account provider. Click Continue
4. Click Open Browser to complete Google authentication.
5. Sign in to Google using your f# @k12northstar.org
6. Enter your password. Click Next.
(The password is the same as your email@example.com password)
7. Select Mail. And click Done.
Last Modified on September 18, 2021